Friday, August 15, 2008

A (not so) Happy Meal story

I was stumped for ideas of what to do today, so I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. They can run around and work off some energy while I sit on my butt in the shade. Sounds awesome, right? The husband met us there and immediately Ruth had to pee, so he took her to the men's room. Ew. Apparently there was poop on the back of the toilet and that upset Roo, so later on when she had to poop she chose to crap her pants in the middle of the play area. This was our first crappy pants experience, she hasn't had any poop accidents since she potty trained. I took her to the ladies room and cleaned her up, but I didn't have any bags so I had to stick her poopy panties and shorts in a happy meal box. Luckily I had spare panties and shorts in my car, but she's been so good about not having accidents, I was really caught off guard. When I asked her why she pooped in her panties she said "no go bafroom, it dirty"! Is there a good way to get poopy panties off without getting crap all over her legs? I pulled one leg out then the other, so we only got poop on one leg, but ew.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah crap in the panties is pretty much the grossest. Hannah would only crap in her underwear for a few months-- it gets everywhere as you peel it down.

So yeah, let me know if you figure out how to do it without smearing it everywhere! I'm two for two not knowing how to do it!

People ask about cloth diapers and poop. I always say after peeling poopy Dora underwear off Hannah, the cloth diapers are nothing!