Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alden is potty trained!!!


My little sweetie is turning into such a big boy! We started potty training over Thanksgiving weekend while we were visiting my dad. I guess things just finally clicked for him and it's been pretty smooth sailing. Back when Roo decided to potty train, I figured I may as well try with Alden, but no dice. He could hold it for hours but wouldn't pee in the toilet no matter what I tried, he insisted on a diaper. Anyway, he looks so stinking cute in his little briefs, he even has little boxer briefs for the super hubba-hubba look. We are still wearing diapers for poop, and for overnights. I'm not quite ready to close the final chapter on this last shred of babyhood. This is a great step for him, preschool requires that he be potty trained, so I'm glad that's out of the way before next fall. We are working on his aim, maybe he and Nick can both learn at the same time! Haha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Alden!! Wow, way to go Mom! Two kids potty trained by 2.5, pretty awesome! And now all those cute little cloth diapers are done =)

If you miss diapers come visit me, we've got plenty to share! My kids poops sludge. That's extra fun to clean out of cloth diapes!